Shattered Wings (Dev Day 1778)
No Enterprise (Day 529)
NoStory (Day 8)
- Download the client files folder
- Extract files and run NoStory.exe
- Win 10 users might need to run in compatibility for Win 7
Enter your username:
[07/15/2018 07:43 PM]
[07/13/2018 10:53 PM]
[07/11/2018 10:26 AM]
[07/07/2018 04:05 PM]
Official Launch Final Changes
[06/19/2018 05:28 PM]
[06/17/2018 09:34 PM]
[02/07/2018 01:57 AM]
[02/02/2018 02:59 AM]
[01/27/2018 10:53 PM]
[01/23/2018 10:59 AM]
- Using @help shows you this breakdown
- Using @commands shows you all commands available to you (with descriptions)
- Inkwell in FM sells Super Megaphones and Fast Travel Tickets
- Dying will cause you to lose a random amount between 10% - 20% of your current EXP
- Switch between acquired jobs any time using @job
- Switching jobs does not grant max HP, max MP, AP, or SP
- Job advancing does not ever grant additional item slots for any category
- Vikin in Lith Harbor can give you the Beginner job (for those who started otherwise)
Stats and Skills
- Equipment leveling scales off level up exp
- Maximum level equips can grow to is 200
- Base stats level individually based on weapon equipped
- Leveling up does not grant AP or SP
- AP and SP should not be acquired in general and cannot be distributed even if acquired
- "Improving Max HP" from Warrior class overrides all the other class variants
- "Improving Max MP" from Magician class overrides all the other class variants
- Base int does not grant additional max MP on level
- Equipping certain items allows you to learn different skills for each class
- Using @whatskills shows what skills you're currently learning
- Using @skills shows all your currently available skills and their growth status
- Using @learnskills allows you to check which items teach which skills
Items and Storage
- All item slots (including storage) can be expanded to a max of 100 slots
- Nana(H) in Henesys allows you to purchase item slots for each category, 4 at a time, at a scaling price
- The Trade button allows you to exchange between 1 billion mesos and Billion Meso Coin
Drops and Trading
- 100 and 250 NX Cash Cards have a very small global drop chance
- Chaos Scrolls have a very small chance of dropping globally
- Zakum and Horntail have higher than global but drastically reduced from normal Chaos Scroll drop rates
- Chaos Scrolls can increase or decrease all stats by up to 40, except speed and jump which can change by up to 4
- Completely removed taxes on trades and improved the appearance of the trading window
- Expanding inventory slots in Cash Shop is disabled
- EXP/Drop Coupons, Scissors of Karma, World Transfer, Character Slot all disabled in CS
- AP and SP resets are unusable under any circumstances and removed from CS
- Guild creation does not require a party and costs 50 million mesos
- Guild emblem changes cost 25 million mesos
NoStory (v83) is online
7 players online
Boss Drop Rate:
4 - 12 alphanumeric characters.
6 - 12 alphanumeric characters.
Passwords must match.
MapleStory is Copyright (C) Nexon Corporation
No Enterprise ("
," the "
") provides the web site (the "Site") and all Site-related services and products, including, without limitation, massively multiplayer online role-playing and multiplayer online casual games (collectively, the "
") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "
"). This Agreement governs the relationship between the Company and you, the Site visitor and/or Service member ("
") with respect to your use of the Service. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the Service, including terminating, eliminating, supplementing, modifying, adding to or discontinuing any content or data on or feature of the Service or the hours that the Service is available;
- Change any fees or charges, if any, related to your use of the Service; and
- Change the equipment, hardware or software required to use and access the Service.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or Service after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.
1. SERVICE REGISTRATION.
1.1 Acceptance of Agreement/Age Requirements. In order to access and use the Service for any purpose, you must sign up for an account ("
") with us. Prior to completing the signup process for your Account, you will be required to indicate your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not sign up for an Account and you shall not have the right to use the Service, which includes the right to play any games. By signing up for an Account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over and have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement, or you are the legal age required to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18. Without limiting your consent to or the scope of this Agreement or the licenses granted herein, or any future grant of rights, consent, agreements, assignments, and waivers you make with respect thereto, you hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by you. Your Account may be used only by you, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one (1) of your minor children who is 13 years of age or older to use the Account instead of you. You agree that you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through the Account, and are responsible for ensuring that you are and/or your child is aware of, understands, and complies with the terms of this Agreement and any and all other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall at all times be responsible and liable for all activities conducted and items obtained through the Account, including, without limitation, all activities which may be conducted and/or items which may be obtained by your child. Only "natural persons," as opposed to any kinds of legal entities (e.g., corporations, limited liability companies, and/or partnerships), shall have the right to establish an Account. We hereby disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for any unauthorized use of your Account.
1.2 Registration Process/Information. You need an account to play. We are not responsible or liable if your Account is "hacked" or if your Account (or the information contained therein) is otherwise deleted.
1.3 Username/Password. As part of the registration process, you will also be asked to select a username and password for your Account which you will use each time you access the Service. We reserve all right to refuse to grant you or to terminate a username that is deemed harmful, offensive, or inappropriate in any way in our sole discretion. You understand and agree that, in addition to the foregoing restrictions, we reserve the right to change, remove, alter or delete any username at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES AND CHARGES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
2. SERVICE USE & RESTRICTIONS.
2.1 Basic Use. You may use the Software and Service solely subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all services and hardware needed to play and that you shall be solely responsible for all charges and fees related thereto.
2.2 Code of Conduct. While using the Service and Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Service and Software. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Service and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other individual from using the Service, a Cash Item (as defined below) or the Software, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Service or Software;
- Institute an attack upon any server used in connection with the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt such servers;
- Use the Service, Cash Items or Software for any unlawful purpose or in any manner not intended by the Company as contemplated herein and/or on the Site;
- Engage in rude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior, including, without limitation, looting and kill stealing;
- Express or imply that any statements you make or actions you take are endorsed by us;
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate that you are a No Enterprise employee, representative of No Enterprise (including a GM) or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent No Enterprise or any of No Enterprise's partners or affiliates;
- Transmit: (i) any content that is unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (ii) any content that infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights, or that you otherwise do not have permission to transmit; (iii) any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature; (iv) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (v) any trade secret of any third party; or (vi) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service, Cash Items or Software;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service without our prior written authorization;
- Provide a link to any web sites that promote any product or any service;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents, including, but not limited to, Cash Items;
- Harvest or collect information about the Service, visitors to the Site or users of the Service without their express consent;
- Download, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display any of the content or information contained in the Service except as expressly authorized by this Agreement;
- Host, provide matchmaking services for, or emulate or redirect the communications protocols used by us (or our designees) as part of the Service, including, without limitation, by protocol emulation, tunneling, reverse engineering, modifying the Software or using a utility program to host the Software;
- Sell, advertise, or post information on hacks for the Software, Cash Items or Service and/or advertising, posting information on or selling hacks for any other software or web sites;
- Attempt to obtain a password or other private account information from any other person or user of the Service; and/or
- Disclose your personally identifiable information or any other person's or user's personally identifiable information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number, age, address, etc.) on the Site or through the Service, or web sites or forums related to the Site or Service.
2.3 Playing Games. At all times you shall comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the terms and conditions of all Game Rules and Policies provided on the Service, which are hereby incorporated herein by this reference.
2.3.1 Game Forums. While playing games, you may create and/or join existing forums as part of the Service (the "Forums") for the purpose of communicating with other players regarding game strategy. During the registration process, you will be required to select a Forum name, such name to be subject to the restrictions applicable to usernames and group names as set forth in Section 1.3 above. While participating in a Forum, in addition to adhering to the rules of conduct set forth in Section 2.2 above, you agree not to:
- Disrupt the normal course and pace of postings or chat in the Forum, including through: (i) use of a macro with large amounts of text; (ii) use of mechanisms causing the Forum or chat screen to scroll faster than other users are able to read; (iii) hitting the return key repeatedly; (iv) excessive shouting through the use of the "all caps" key; (v) posting "Spam" messages; and/or (vi) sending repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly posting similar messages in a Forum or chat area;
- Harass, threaten, stalk, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to any other person or player; and
- Participate in any action that, in the sole discretion of the Company, "scams" or otherwise defrauds any other player, including with respect to any items that a player has earned or otherwise obtained (e.g., Cash Items).
You understand that much of the information included in the Forums is from other players who are not employed by or under the control of the Company. You further acknowledge that a large volume of information is available in the Forums and that people participating in such Forums occasionally post messages or make statements, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that are inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, abusive or even unlawful. We neither endorse nor are responsible for such messages or statements, or for any opinion, advice, information or other utterance made or displayed in the Forums by you or the other players. The opinions expressed in the Forums reflect solely the opinion(s) of you and the other players and may not reflect the opinion(s) of the Company. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages or for any results obtained from the use of the information contained in the Forums. Under no circumstances will we or our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the information in the Forums or your use of the Forums. You should be aware that, when you disclose information about yourself in a Forum while using the Service, the information is being made publicly available and may be collected and used by other users. When you disclose any information in a Forum, you do so at your own risk. We have no obligation to monitor the Forums, or any postings or other materials that you or other players transmit or post on the Forums. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Forums and the postings and other materials you and the other players transmit and post; to alter or remove any such materials (including, without limitation, any posting to a Forum); and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Service properly, to protect ourselves, our sponsors and our members and visitors and/or to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
2.4 Hardware and Software Access. You hereby acknowledge that:
2.4.1 The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, certain information about your computer or software, including, but not limited to, your operating system, identification of your hard drives, central processing unit, IP address, and Internet browser for purposes of identification.
2.4.2 The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, non-personal information from your connection to the Service or Site for demographic purposes.
2.4.3 The Company has the right to obtain, without notification to you, information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, without limitation, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices to assist our efforts in policing users who may develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users. The information obtained in this Section will only be used for the purpose of identifying persons or entities not in compliance or believed by the Company to not be in compliance with this Agreement and any and all other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements.
3. COMPANY MATERIALS.
The Software and Service are intended solely for playing purposes and for your personal use. Although the Company strives to provide content through its Service that is both useful and accurate, data and other information change frequently and are subject to varying interpretations. Accordingly, although the Company endeavors to use reasonable care in assembling such content, it may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete. In addition, portions of such content may have been contributed by various third parties and/or service providers. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement of such third parties or providers and the Company expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing. Descriptions or images of, or references to, products or services available on the Service do not imply the Company's endorsement of such products or services. If you believe that certain content is incomplete or inaccurate, feel free to let us know in the Discord server.
5. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
If you work for, represent, or are associated with Nexon, you agree to try your hardest not to sue us and regardless must accept that in the case that you decide to DMCA NoStory to take it down, all code used in the Server, none of which was made by Nexon or Wizet, will still be used to the fullest extent legally possible in Shattered Wings with or without your consent.
6. OWNERSHIP, LICENSING AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE.
The client Software and almost all content included therein are owned by Nexon America or its licensors, and are protected by United States and other international intellectual property laws. No Enterprise does not make any claims otherwise.
However, the information and content submitted by users of the Service created by them and the Service itself, however, are not. You may not use our trademarks and trade dress in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or subscribers, or in any manner that disparages us. Except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights, title and interest that we have in and to the Service that are not expressly granted by us to you are retained by us.
6.2 Your License from No Enterprise. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and so long as you remain compliant with such Agreement, No Enterprise grants you a non-exclusive, limited, fully revocable license to use the Service and any content contained therein that we have any rights to (so to be clear we are not granting any license we are not legally allowed to grant for any content copyrighted by Nexon America, Inc.) in conjunction with the Service. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, upload, post, distribute, perform, display, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit such content, except as No Enterprise expressly permits in this Agreement or the Service. Your use of such content for any purpose other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement or the Service is a violation of the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of No Enterprise and may subject you to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution under applicable laws.
6.4 Software. By using the Software, you agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth here.
7. ACCESS & USE BY MINORS.
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of protections is available from America Links Up: http://www.netparents.org/parentstips/browsers.html.
You understand that we do not guarantee that your use of the Service and/or the information contained in your Account will be private or secure, and we are not responsible or liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Service.
9. TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION.
9.1 Termination. This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated. We reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement if you violate the terms and conditions set in this agreement. We also reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement in our reasonable discretion.
9.2 Discontinuation. You understand that the Service is provided via the Internet by the Company through the use of servers, networks and other technology. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement (including without limitation Section 10.1), the Company reserves the right to permanently discontinue the Service at any time. Upon such discontinuation, your Account and this Agreement shall terminate.
9.3 Effect of Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, your right to use the Service shall immediately cease, and you shall destroy all Software and other content obtained through your use of the Service and all copies thereof.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO YOU AFTER THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A REFUND OF ANY CHARGES YOU AUTHORIZED US OR ANY DESIGNATED PAYMENT SERVICE TO CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD(S)
9.4 Survival. Any portions of this agreement that are still relevant upon termination of the Service shall survive any termination of this Agreement or discontinuance of the Service.
THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE SITE, THE GAMES, THE CASH ITEMS, THE SOFTWARE AND ALL OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN) AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH MIGHT APPLY TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, PARTNERS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE, AND THE SERVER(S), SYSTEM(S) AND NETWORK(S) ON WHICH THE SERVICE IS HOSTED AND/OR OPERATES, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICE AND ALL CHARGES AND FEES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF THE COMPANY OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY USERS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, THE CASH SHOP, ANY CASH ITEMS, THE SOFTWARE AND ALL OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS OR PARTNERS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOOD WILL OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SITE, THE GAMES, THE SOFTWARE AND ALL OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), YOUR ACCOUNT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR CASH ITEMS OR NX), ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE. THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE LESSER OF TWENTY U.S. DOLLARS OR THE TOTAL CUMULATIVE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US FOR ANY BENEFITS RELATED TO THE SERVICE.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Agreement or the Service, you may express them on the No Enterprise Discord server linked on the Site.
14. NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Service from California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
15. CHEATING AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES.
You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted for any reason or under any circumstances to hack, attempt file decryptions, crack encryptions, use cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes or utilize unauthorized third-party manipulations programs, re-packer programs, game or client altering software or client re-interpretation methods or codes to alter the play experience or gain an unfair advantage in any of the No Enterprise games. You also are prohibited from doing the following: (1) use any type of hacks, bypass, decryptions (including but not limited to file decryption software/methods), cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes to gain an unfair advantage over other users in any No Enterprise game; (2) manipulate and/or alter the game client and/or server memory in order to gain unearned and unjustified NX, in-game currency and/or any other Items from any No Enterprise game ; and (3) elevate your ranking in any No Enterprise game fraudulently or by any wrongful or unauthorized means. In addition you agree not to create, design, disseminate, link, distribute, provide access to or use any third party programs, bots, scripts, codes, bypass, memory scanning software, hacks or cheats designed to alter the game play or to modify the code to play the game differently than it was intended by means of programs not permitted or authorized by No Enterprise, which include, but are not limited to: hacks, private servers, cheat engines, memory altering scripts or codes (including but not limited to disconnection hacks), auto clickers, any type of bots and/or game cheats. Any use, dissemination or design of such programs shall be deemed a material breach by you of these Terms of Service for which you will be liable to No Enterprise for any resulting damages.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any State or Federal court located in the County of Los Angeles, United States of America, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, this is the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between us with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicenseable by you except with the Company's prior written consent. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods is explicitly excluded from this Agreement.
BY CLICKING ON THE "Register" BUTTON BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT: (1) YOU HAVE READ AND REVIEWED THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, (2) YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND (3) YOU HAVE THE POWER, AUTHORITY AND LEGAL RIGHT TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
© No Enterprise 2018